Welcome to the No Fly Zone. I originally created this blog to rant about politics but I've decided just to post stupid stuff such as recipes instead. Periodically I'll go off on a political rant and hopefully hilarity will ensue.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Italian Chicken

This is perhaps the easiest recipe you'll ever find, but it's delicious.

You'll need 2 ingredients:

Chicken thighs
Italian seasoning



liberally coat each side of the chicken with Italian seasoning.

Bake @350 30 minutes with the skin side down first and then flip and bake another 20 minutes.

If you like you can remove the skin beforehand to reduce the amount of fat and grease. I would certainly recommend you soak up some of the grease with a towel after cooking.

This may need some salt after depending on your preference. I recommend serving this with some wheat angel hair pasta and steamed broccoli.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home